So, you’ve been at a wedding.
Whether it was a friend, relative, co-worker or neighbor, it is always appropriate to send them warm wishes by congratulating them and wishing them good luck.
Now, you are trying to decide what to write on the wedding card you want to send them. You want your words to be customized and sentimental.
You can use as inspiration the following 10 wishes of congratulations:
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
- “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.”
- “Congrats! Love and hugs.”
- “I’m so happy to call you both my friends. Congratulations!” (If you went to a friend’s wedding.)
- „Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.”
- “May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding! “
- “Words are just not quite enough today
When your love will light the way
To a wedding filled with joy never ending
The warmest wishes are what we are sending.”
- “May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.”